Together we can cultivate leadership in the next generation of elite, skilled carpenters.
Congratulate the 2017 Honolulu Community College Carpentry Technology Program graduates as well as reunite with alumni and members of the carpentry trade. Enjoy friendly casino games before dinner to earn chances at winning door prizes including $50 Woodcraft Gift Cards. Relax, let loose and reward yourself for another year of hard work, commitment to your craft and dedication to making our community a better place.
Bernard Nuesca from Group Builders and the Hawaii Carpenters Apprenticeship and Training Fund
- Semi-formal (example: dress shirt & tie with jacket optional, cocktail dress)
- 6p – Check-in & Welcome Address
- 6p to 7p – Casino games & Guest Reception
- 7p to 8p – Dinner Service
- 8p to 9p – Event Program, Door Prizes, Slideshows and Speakers
- Lobster bisque
- Filet of beef & seafood stuffed shrimp, crimini mushroom truffle cabernet sauce paired with scallops, crab, fish stuffed shrimp, rockefeller spinach, poha-mango butter sauce, market fresh vegetables and pommes dauphinoise
- Dutch apple pie a la mode
Event parking is located in parking structure across the street from the Hale Koa Hotel. Banquet validation is $6 and covers up to 10 hours. Pay at any parking machine located in the hotel. Drivers have 30 minutes to exit parking garage after payment.
Student and Alumni Attending (If you are not listed, but already paid, contact April at 808-398-7451 by 6pm, 5/31/17)
- April and guest
- Carlito and guest
- Jacqueline and guest
- John L.
- Kaela and guest
- Mark A.
- Mark G.
- Tamilyn and three guests
- Mr. George Boeman
- Mr. & Mrs. Shayne Chung
- Mr. & Mrs. Dean Crowell
- Mr. & Mrs. Bernard Nuesca